Holosun HS515C Solar Powered Circle Dot Reticle
Extremely compact, solar powered, and factory outfitted with flip caps, the Paralow 515C shooting scope is one of the most exciting new optics from Holosun! The low profile design of this night vision optic has moved the controls to the right side of the optic allowing the installation of a top-mounted solar panel that helps extend the estimated battery life of the shooting scope to an unprecedented 50,000 hours. The circle dot reticle allows for precise fire, as well as wicked fast target acquisition with the 65 MOA circle! This Holosun shooting scope is perfectly suited for shotguns, handguns, and rifles, the Paralow HS515C includes two QD risers, the low base for AKs and other low applications and an AR-height base ready to be matched up with a magnifier!
- Parallax free with unlimited eye relief.
- Minimize vision obstruction with push button controls and streamlined housing design.
- Solar and battery power supplies.
- Switch between circle dot and red dot reticles.
- Kill flash included.
- Battery tray.
- Flip-up lens covers won't obstruct your vision.
- 1/3 Co-witness QR mount included
- Quick release mount. Adaptable to Picatinny.
- CNC machining with T6061-T6 aluminum housing
Reticle: 2 MOA dot, 65 MOA Circle
Light source: LED
Parallax: Parallax free
Eye Relief: Unlimited
Coating: Multi-layer coating for all lens.
Battery Life: 50,000 hours at mid-brightness, 20,000 for circle dot at mid-brightness
Brightness Setting: 9DL & 2NV Compatible
Housing Material: Aluminum
Housing Finish: PEO/MAO housing finish
Housing Color: Black
Adjustment per Click: 0.5MOA
Storage Temperature: -40F to 158F
Working Temperature: -14F to 122F
Dimensions: 84x64x34mm with high mount
Weight 5.5oz with high mount