Holosun HS515CU Circle Dot Reticle, Solar Powered
HS515CU Holosun shooting scope is a new micro Red Dot sight with the option of a 2MOA dot only or a 2 MOA dot with a 65MOA circle reticle pattern. Employing new LED technology, the battery life for one CR2032 battery can reach 2 years if the night vision optic is left on constantly. However, Holosun’s solar technology and automatic brightness features of their shooting scope work together to extend the battery life dramatically beyond that for the average shooter. The “U” in the name signifies a shooting scope housing design that shrouds the windage and elevation turrets on two sides. This night vision optic product includes flip-up lens covers, a quick release mount, and a kill flash filter.
- Parallax free with unlimited eye relief.
- Minimize vision obstruction with push button controls and streamlined housing design.
- Solar and battery power supplies.
- Switch between 2 MOA dot & 65 MOA Circle with dot.
- Kill flash included.
- Battery tray.
- Flip-up lens covers won't obstruct your vision.
- 1/3 Co-witness QR mount included
- Quick release mount. Adaptable to standard picatinny or weaver rails.
- CNC machining with T6061-T6 aluminum housing.
Reticle: 2 MOA dot, 65 MOA Circle
Light source: LED
Parallax: Parallax free
Eye Relief: Unlimited
Coating: Multi-layer coating for all lens.
Battery Life: 50,000 hours at mid-brightness, 20,000 for circle dot at mid-brightness
Brightness Setting: 9DL & 2NV Compatible
Housing Material: Aluminum
Housing Finish: PEO/MAO housing finish
Housing Color: Black
Adjustment per Click: 0.5MOA
Storage Temperature: -40F to 158F
Working Temperature: -14F to 122F
Dimensions: 84x64x34mm with high mount
Weight 5.5oz with high mount